• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

finally got to do a little offroading ( SLO )

TwistedcaB

NAXJA Forum User
went to S.L.O. grade just to get out and do something. and got my gf to take some pics

the 1st part of the trail to warm er up

tasiaandoffroad041.jpg

tasiaandoffroad043.jpg

tasiaandoffroad045.jpg

Let my gf drive around in the mud ( i've never loved her more haha )

tasiaandoffroad069.jpg

tasiaandoffroad072.jpg

tasiaandoffroad071-1.jpg

( her still driving throught the easy stuff ;) )
tasiaandoffroad059.jpg

down the trail a mile or so:

tasiaandoffroad047.jpg

tasiaandoffroad048.jpg

tasiaandoffroad051.jpg

haha, thanks man.

no i go to school in templeton, bout 15 mins. away

i love the 1st trail in the pics to take people on cause you have to do a controlled slide down it because it's so steep and loose and scares the S**T outa people haha.

Where is that at? I have a few friends that live in that area.. (los osos)

hmm that looks farmiliar. Is that the top of the grade? TV tower road?? Damn son i made some of those trails.. HA HA

hmm that looks farmiliar. Is that the top of the grade? TV tower road?? Damn son i made some of those trails.. HA HA

haha yep it is. what ya mean ya made em?

looks like you had fun in da mud did she help y clean it?.....SANTA

no, not yet haha need to powerwash it all off
Where is that at? I have a few friends that live in that area.. (los osos)

it's on the slo grade on tv tower road.
muds is the first time i let the girl wromp the wj. where is this at, and how difficult?

it's tv tower road and it's nothin to hard. just a good off road drive with a few tech. spots

templetons still a city?:D havent been there for 30 years, that place was badazz though when your a kid, all kinds of hills and crap to get into...:yelclap:
nice lookin rig.

haha yep. i hate this place it sucks haha.

and thanks man

I though it was shitty until i moved away from there 7 months ago. i want to go home. And kinda made some of the off beaten path trails. just kept driving my heep through alot of the tall ass brush.. right at the top of the mountain where there is that really big hill climb. There used to be a bunch od crap at the bottom and i helped drag some of the crap out of there. not stupid to try and climb that hill. not much room at all on either side. scary stuff. but did go up it a little

Back