• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front D-ring mounts

db10bo

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys (and Gals) I've been looking for a way to mount some d-rings to my jeep and don't have the money for a bumper and ran across these (LINK) and thought I would see what ya'll thought and if anyone is using them and what you think about them.

Thanks and have a good one!

Dane

Just a word on Motion Offroad, the guy lies and says a lot of those products are his, and basically steals other people's skills and talent and try to pass them off as his own. I would try to find those out on a different site if you could.

Hey Guys (and Gals) I've been looking for a way to mount some d-rings to my jeep and don't have the money for a bumper and ran across these (LINK) and thought I would see what ya'll thought and if anyone is using them and what you think about them.

Thanks and have a good one!Dane

I have them

THese are them mounted

jeep015.jpg

I like them

DSC03666.jpg

I bought mine from HI Country and they sent me some stickers and shirt also for free. Great company would do buisness with them again

Last edited:
If it were my money, I would buy directly from HiCountry and not give Motion a dime.

Do a quick search on here to see why.

My apologies for posting that first link, I didn't know how big of an a** that guy was, if I get them I'll get them from Hi Country

My apologies for posting that first link, I didn't know how big of an a** that guy was, if I get them I'll get them from Hi Country

im pretty sure the intention was to keep him from making any more money then he allready does ripping other peoples designs off, not scolding you.
no apologies nessasary

im pretty sure the intention was to keep him from making any more money then he allready does ripping other peoples designs off, not scolding you.
no apologies nessasary

X2, thats what my intentions were when I posted.

I know ya'll weren't getting onto me or anything, Thanks for all the great info!

Dane

i just bought the brackets about a month ago and made my own pimpin clevis blocks out of steel. they look nice and mounted up real easy. happy with them so far, haven't really used them yet but as far as fitment goes they are great, and i'm sure they are just as good as the factory tow hooks, most likely even better.

Back