• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey DARKY

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Change your sig... You say you have 33s but your sig says 30s.. Whattttttttttsssssssssssssssssss up with that...:roflmao::wave1::patriot:

not what i expected when i saw a thread titled "hey DARKY"

needless to say i was pleasantly surprised ;)

No kidding, get a life Mike! :patriot:

Your reputation will always be in good standing with me... You are one of the few that tried to help me when i need of a joke or 2 dozen..... If you need some thing from me just let me know.. I will try hard to help you.....

Now DARKY, have you seen your way to change your sig?

EDIT my post.... He now has 33s on his jeep....Per his sig

Your reputation will always be in good standing with me... You are one of the few that tried to help me when i need of a joke or 2 dozen..... If you need some thing from me just let me know.. I will try hard to help you.....

Now DARKY, have you seen your way to change your sig?

EDIT my post.... He now has 33s on his jeep....Per his sig
Yeah, before they were just over-inflated 30s...;)

We're good. Everyone's got a cold though. That sucks, but otherwise good.
I still gotta smog the Jeep, and pay the registration. Then it'll be streetable again.

I will be back on the road with mine after the new year.. Lots of parts needed..If you play you will pay i found out...LOL Let me know when your up an running, we can go an play some..

Back