• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

your favourite XMas carol(s)?

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
OK, lets get a thread going that is relevant to this time of year :D What's your favourite XMas carol (or holiday/seasonal song?).

I always get a chuckle from "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth". I also am fairly partial to "Santa Baby" ;)

I'm more a traditionalist (although 'Santa Baby' gets my wife all hot and bothered! ;) ) so White Christmas is my fav.
How about that one about the Hippopotamus?
But to remember the reason for the season, 'Mary Did You Know' hits the nail on the head.

Mele Kalikimaka is probably my favorite, followed by Joy to The World....but only the Three Dog Night version :D

Santa Baby is a pretty sweet song, I've always been partial to:

Deck the Halls.
Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Felize Navidad
Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer
and im sure theres a few more... :D

Santa Baby is a pretty sweet song, I've always been partial to:

Deck the Halls.
Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Felize Navidad
and im sure theres a few more... :D

Out here where I live it is HIGHLY possible that it couild happen.

Anything that Bing sang :D
And I probably have one of his LP's in the garage if a turn table shows up at the party

X2 on that Curt Cheech and Chong's Santa Clause and his Old Lady, "Magic Dust" lol

also Alvin and the Chipmunks christmas song " hula hoop" always cracks me up

and a little bit more for Santa Clause and a little bit more for Santa Clause and a little bit mooooooore for Santa Clause.....

Rick's pulling out the early 80's (or late 70's, I can't remember when that was made) here, I'm rather surprised he can even remember them through the haze.

Do you have the Little Drummer Boy duet with Bing and David Bowie?
I think that may be my fav (besides Cheech and Chong's Santa Clause and his Old Lady)

Nothing that new... :D These were my mom's old LP's

Back