• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler - Wrench party 01/10/09

Leep

NAXJA Forum User
I am needing some help in putting a trans in babyblue. I know that ben and grimm have offered help so I am tossing a date out there in advance for anyone else to give me a hand. I have issues with laying on my back for too long so any help is appreciated.

I am looking for just to drop the old trans and put in the replacement, literally only a couple hours of work. I will run all the plumbing for the cooling later.

I will have beverages and bbq for those who offer to help.

Thanks in advance.

:cheers:

ill bring the bud lites just for you dennis :D

and il bring like 3 or 4 changes of clothes cause i dunno how long ill be on the couch this time LOL

have i told you thank you lately?

i dunno... i might have something else to do that day :D

i think i might be tired of putting trannys into blue jeeps by then :dunno: its not like ive ever done one, but maybe someday haha

edit: you know i'll be there damnit.. i owe you more than just a tranny.... wait that sounds aweful :shocked:

ill bring the bud lites just for you dennis :D

and il bring like 3 or 4 changes of clothes cause i dunno how long ill be on the couch this time LOL

have i told you thank you lately?

LOL, no worries. Maybe we will have tims head back by then and can get that going as well.

No Bud light for me, but I will let you throw the button on the compactor so you can hear the crunch of all the bottles...:explosion

LOL, no worries. Maybe we will have tims head back by then and can get that going as well.

No Bud light for me, but I will let you throw the button on the compactor so you can hear the crunch of all the bottles...:explosion

hell ya!

ill fill that bastard full!

Is that a weekend? if so I'll be there. I need to do my laundry and raid your pantry.

IN, can I have half a beer?
Boy you will be really helpful then

Where in HiDesert are you at?

I'm in San Diego, so from Google Earth thats almost 3 hours away...
10 minutes from 395/15 just at the top of the pass

Is that a weekend? if so I'll be there. I need to do my laundry and raid your pantry.
And that is different from any other weekend.

i may be there. put me down as a maybe.

i might even have some things to do...
No prob, plenty of working space, could prob get 10 or more heeps going at once without space problems.

Besides Dennis, you should rename this thread. I figure you've "felt " enough wrenches/vice-grips /allen wrenches...etc.

hahaha, my pops lost one of his front teeth when he asked a friend to hand him a wrench.

His friend just dropped it between the motor and smacked him in the mouth, hahaha

sorry, that reminded me of the story

Back