• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a boy and his jeep.

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
So, after sundays wrench party at Andys. I pondered on the discussion I had about rear sway bars. That and not exactly satisfied with the amount of noise that my jeep made threw stock pipes and a magnaflow. This is what happens when I think too much :D.

dont forget to clean the mud off the underside ted.. it holds moisture next to the frame for days when its wet out like it is now every morning. it going to start the rust monster on its way.

nice flex but like Dennis said, i hope you werent under it like that :cheers:

please... we did all the work flat. with chucks on the driverside front tires. That was the finish flex.. what kind of idiot do you take me for? is there any carwashes with a deal i can go underneith the car with? that would be the shit

peace
ted

lol, nice protective eye wear... .!.:D.!.

the wash it yourself place should have a long enough hose for you to lay down and blast it off there.

please... we did all the work flat. with chucks on the driverside front tires. That was the finish flex.. what kind of idiot do you take me for? is there any carwashes with a deal i can go underneith the car with? that would be the shit

peace
ted

Not taking you for any kind of idiot, but thinks happen in a fraction of a second. Just a quick reach underneath could be devistating.

Take a set of drive on ramps with you and and just blast the shit out of everything.

Beware that some washes may make you leave as they "claim" all that mud clogs their drains.

Ted. The $1.00 self serve car wash near me on Trask east of Harbor works well. The ends have a flex in them so its easy to spray underneath.

Thats way more flex than you'll need for most bypasses in socal.. :D

looks good though.

Nice Wagon Ted.

But, you call that wagon flex???

This is wagon flex!, lol!

BTW, You are going to want a rear swaybar on a WJ... TRUST ME!

Mountainside0807066.jpg

Last edited:
Back