• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockkrawler adjustable control arms on 3.5" lift?

jphoto

NAXJA Forum User
I’ve searched for about two hours on NAXJA and I can’t find anything about people using Rockkrawler adjustable control arms on a 3.5” lift or at all. So please don’t flame I’m a noob.

OK I’m running Rusty’s 3.5” lift with spring packs and a T-case drop bracket. (I want a SYE and new driveshaft eventually) I’m happy with the height and don’t plan on running bigger than 33in tires. Currently on 31s.

I’m wondering if Rockkrawler adjustable upper and lower control arms will help squeeze a little more flex out of my front suspension while being stronger than the stock stuff and more friendly to my knobby LTBs.

I’m planning on ditching the front sway bar or at least getting discos to get more flex, but I didn’t know of any more ways to get flexy on the cheap.

Rockkrawlers seem sturdy, flexy, and affordable; they even say they’ll work on 3” lift and higher.

Rockkrawler.com > Cherokee > suspension components > adjustable

Thanks to anyone who has advice

They'll work.

Far better than the flimsy stock CA's.

As far as flex, they'll help some.

More importantly, they'll be stronger and you'll be able to adjust your axle correctly.

There are many brands out there, pick what works for you.

Back