• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dam fuses

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
Had windshield replaced today at work, get in to go home, no interior lights, gauge function or radio. Pulled the fuses on the kick panel and one of the 25amp'rs shoots off under the dash somewhere, spent 20 min trying to find it, no joy, I mean how far can it go, pulled carpet and was about to start in the center console when common sense took over, I'll go buy a half dozen instead. 25 is the only one I don't have. Turned out to be, so far, a 15amp fuse in the PDC label IOD whatever that is, now I need to run out for a 25 amp. Then hope it does not blow again. Got everything back including having to reprogram the dam jvc head unit next time I have a spare half hour to go thru the 68 page manual...
I'd like to find out why it blew though, I wonder if the guy installing the windshield did something I didn't see and I watched too.

Back