• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ CHEROKEE FULL RUBICON EXPRESS long arm desert ready for sale

kawipilot

NAXJA Forum User
OK, I know it's pretty sad that I am joining this site to sell my rig, but I have been hanging out as a guest since before I built my XJ, and actually took a lot of advice from you guys in what to choose in building it, but I am ready to build a new rig. So here goes:

SN850060.jpg

SN850061.jpg

SN850062.jpg

SN850063.jpg

SN850065.jpg

SN850066.jpg

SN850067.jpg

1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ

Classic w/ Power windows/locks/mirrors, towing package

(which includes Heavy duty Transmission cooler)

Excellent mechanical condition (110K miles 12K since lifted)

5.5” Rubicon Express Long Arm Lift Kit (w/Custom rear leaf springs, Heavy duty skid plate, and front sway quick disconnects)

31x10.50 BFGoodrich TA’s

Dana HP30 Front Axle w/4.56 Gears and ARB Locker

Dana 44 Rear axle w/4.56 Gears and TruTrac Limited Slip

Custom Tom Woods Drive shafts front and rear

Rubicon Express Heavy Duty Slip Yoke Eliminator (SYE)

Warn Heavy duty front and rear bumpers (w/tire carrier/winch)

Warn Rock sliders, Stainless braided brake Lines

Upgraded Cooling system (radiator, water pump, fan clutch, thermostat,) for the desert

No issues, accidents, or desert mishaps

No expense spared (only the best parts available were used)

$13,500

Located in Lake Havasu City , AZ

<DIV align=center><FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=6>

If you want to part out some stuff let me know I live in Tucson and will travel to pick stuff up and provide stock replacements.

I thought it was mistake on pricing also. 31's, limited slip, no alloys shaft, no skid plates, must have one hell of a stereo. I'm on 35's in my 97 and built a little more than that. Maybe $8k invested including the purchase price.

hate to say it but I have to agree that thing is way overpriced. Cherokees just don't hold a high value because they made so many of them that they are dirt cheap to find newer model XJ's with less miles then this one. Yeah it has lots of nice upgrades, but like every vehicle upgrades just don't hold much re-sell value. That's alot of money to pay for a vehicle with so many miles on it.

Don't care for all the OD green though.

Poor guy, comes to try and sell his jeep and thread gets slammed + hijacked
I would TOTALLY buy that OD jeep. Sick!

Poor guy, comes to try and sell his jeep and thread gets slammed + hijacked
I would TOTALLY buy that OD jeep. Sick!

The OD XJ is sweet, don't get me wrong. I would paint it though.

Back