• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody from socal?

jeeperjohn

NAXJA Forum User
I saw a flat black XJ with fiberglass fenders going down the 15 fwy in fallbrook on a trailer. It had the front axle broke worse than Dumptruck's. Is that anybody from socal NAXJA?

i have a following i guess lol....

hey john how you been man? long time no see!

i may have seen you at jv but i wouldnt remember....:doh:

i have a following i guess lol....

hey john how you been man? long time no see!

i may have seen you at jv but i wouldnt remember....:doh:
Yeah, I saw you at JV but only for a second. I've been O.K. I wore out my ball joints playing jeepspeed last weekend and had death wobble from hell. I had to drive most of the way home from Buttercup at 45mph or less :(
I also blew out a bilstein in the rear and nearly caught my rear carpet on fire because my muffler was too close to the floorboards, which are all rusted through and need replacement. So yeah, I'm doing just fine :)

This is how mine broke. Girls lost the brakes and blew thru a right hand burm at the M.O.R.E. Powder Puff race.

IMG_2154.jpg

Shorten up the limit straps so she wont drag, and it'll be fine.

:)

Dang, I hope it stayed rubber side down.

On a side note, it seems like those powder puff races always have a lot of carnage. My buddy's wife and daughter blew up a 27k LS2 at the last race. They didn't see the temp gauge doing an exorcist remake .....:spin1:

Ben, your bumper needs shark teeth like an old fighter plane.

Has anyone noticed, some of us spend wayyyyy to much time on the computer?

Hey Ben, whatever happened of 'full of hate in 08' ???

i ran full of hate on foot in 08.

and i sat passenger for it as well in some other a-holes ride

the buggy is somewhere being worked on. even if it was done im too damn busy to enjoy it right now!

]I sat and looked at the picture of Ben's jeep with the mountains of JV in the background,the jeep had been taken to its limits, like many things. That valley seems to test things,the strength of man and machine, we know how to build a stronger machine.
I feel we have built a stronger man in the last few weeks here on naxja.
Peace to all.
Happy holidays
LAMULA

I sat and looked at the picture of Ben's jeep with the mountains of JV in the background,the jeep had been taken to its limits, like many things. That valley seems to test things,the strength of man and machine, we know how to build a stronger machine.
I feel we have built a stronger man in the last few weeks here on naxja.
Peace to all.
Happy holidays
LAMULA
WOW thats deep.
happy holidays to you as well sir. :cheers:

Back