• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yucca, JT and 29 XJers where you at?

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking at setting up a M&G for our local wheelers. If you guys are out there hit me up and we can get going. A caravan to the Jambo would be cool too.

To JV you mean?

My dad lives out there (no XJ yet...). He'll be going to JV as well; as well as Moab (we're heading out from Yucca sometime Saturday the 30th morning)

Ill chime in for myself. Hopefully ill still be in 29 for the jv trip!

Either way ill be around for it.

Ya I'm down for a meet n greet. I've got a few buddies with xjs in the area as well.

I'm down for a burger in pioneer town....

xXJx said:
Ill chime in for myself. Hopefully ill still be in 29 for the jv trip!

Either way ill be around for it.

Ya I'm down for a meet n greet. I've got a few buddies with xjs in the area as well.

I'm down for a burger in pioneer town....
Not to Hi-jack, but didn't pioneertown burn down?

JohnX said:
Not to Hi-jack, but didn't pioneertown burn down?

Pretty much, but the bars still there and they make a great burger!

alot of the houses did, but Mane St survived (I know how I spelled Mane, but that's how they spell it up there...)
PS, JT here I'm down for a M&G, Wednesday nights are no good though. My work schedule changes so I'd have to see what I'm working each week.

I'm in the low desert and might be up for a little M & G..... depending on the eve. & time.
Curt

Back