• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Re: (4) Fox 2.0 Remote Reservior 8-way adjustable shocks

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User

Info:

Front: http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/products/sfID1/12/sfID2/113/sfID3/114/productID/96

Rear: http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/products/sfID1/12/sfID2/113/sfID3/114/productID/98

These are the same shocks Tony (TCM GLX) was running before he went to bilstein's. They're set up for around 6" of lift. They're still pin top fronts. They've worked great for me while I've had them, just time to go to something bigger :D

$900 obo for the set of 4 (front and rear)

96.95.600x400.Fox_Racing_Offroad_Application_Shock.jpg

partp1129n2.jpg

partp1129n3.jpg

bump for a good seller, and an insanely good set of shocks!

Damn I would love these shocks, not sure how good they would be since I don't jump my XJ though. Not having that much money is also a problem. ;)

-Alex

bump for a good seller, and an insanely good set of shocks!

Thanks Tony! Appreciate the compliment!

Damn I would love these shocks, not sure how good they would be since I don't jump my XJ though. Not having that much money is also a problem. ;)

-Alex

Alex, these work great for crawling as well. Different valving for the trail and the street!

Alex, these work great for crawling as well. Different valving for the trail and the street!

Yea I will have to see in a few weeks how much cash I can swing, and how much I can talk you down. ;)

Can you measure each set for me eye to eye just so I can have an idea how much compression I would be able to have.

-Alex

Still for sale? and how used are they (lots of air time)?

Back