• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Marvin and I have a magazine spread

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Just got the new issue of JP Magazine in the mail. And I'm in it. I finally get into a magazine and it's a picture of my bee-hind. :moon:

I guess Pete figured that was my better side. :)

It's a write-up Pete did when we swapped the late model doors onto my MJ.

Oh well. Thanks for the exposure, Pete.

Just got the new issue of JP Magazine in the mail. And I'm in it. I finally get into a magazine and it's a picture of my bee-hind. :moon:

I guess Pete figured that was my better side. :)

It's a write-up Pete did when we swapped the late model doors onto my MJ.

Oh well. Thanks for the exposure, Pete.

Nice... Oh by the way...

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICTURES!!!!!!

now back to the regular programming...:D

IMG_0001.jpg

Thanks Dan. :D

I have the 97+ header panel, bumper, and fenders almost ready to put on. Almost.

Then it's time to get some paint on there.

congrats Johnny! (the tires on my 2-door were once in a magazine.)

Stupid question, but can the same thing be done on a 2 door using late model doors?
I hate that little triangle!

Thanks for the laugh Johnny. My JP came today too. Read it over dinner. Then I lost my appetite :D.

Good ya thing got a subscription to JP huh? My father-in-laws printer is working well BTW.

Good ya thing got a subscription to JP huh? My father-in-laws printer is working well BTW.

There was an extra cover over the magazine saying that I only have one issue left on my subscription. Has it been a year already?? Oh well, guess I'll have to re-up.

Remember I won the Crawl subscription in the Moab raffle? After I handed you the filled-out form, did you stick it in your pocket? :D

Back