• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A Special Holiday Discount, 15% off for 7 Days!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
Starting the Holiday season right with a week of serious savings!

When you checkout on our site plug in Santa in the discount code box and get 15% off anything and everything! Unlimited but just for 7 days, Expires next Sunday the 7th at midnight!:eek:

Stock levels are through the roof but the most popular items will always go fast so get on it!:D

Just ordered 2 dana 44 covers. Thanks Santa!!!party1:

thanks for the discount, ordered my 9" simple swap kit last night, hopefully it will be here by the weekend, thanks again
Will

I met Dan at his shop today, the owner of Ruff Stuff Specialties. Picked up some shock relocation mounts and some steel to make adjustable rear bumpstop plates. I have to say, nice guy. Very helpful, knowlegable and as busy as he was, took the time to answer all of my questions. Looking around his shop and all of the steel brackets, plates and adapters he has available, made me want to go out and buy a new welder.

I will be going back to get the XJ Chassis Channel Reinforcement after Christmas. This product is the best I have seen.

Thank you, Dan for taking the time to assist me.

Hey Dan,

how about a new picture of the "diff" girl.
maybe with a Christmas theme?

:)

BOB

I agree with BOB :D and I need to get in gear and get a diff cover for my front axle!

Back