• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parts train request

alek21

NAXJA Forum User
anyone happen to be going from riverside to the high desert any time soon? i would like to get a block from allen(swbooking). thanks in advance!

see if they can deliver it to me at my shop im at the 10 30 junction other than that ud probably have to wait till fri cause i car pool. we flipped one of the trucks so now my roommate uses my jeep

Im in Riverside of the 91 and Tyler St.

Im not sure when ill be heading up towards Redlands...

Dennis, I dont even think i have those flares anymore lol. I think when we moved they got canned...

Im in Riverside of the 91 and Tyler St.

Im not sure when ill be heading up towards Redlands...

Dennis, I dont even think i have those flares anymore lol. I think when we moved they got canned...[/quote]

Ok, I will let russ know. I was going to hopefully get them when I take bens and tims head down to him in the next couple weeks.

Leep

Yeah sorry about that man, I wasent the one that cleaned up the garage when we moved in. Ill take a look around but i dont think ive seen them in a while.

see if they can deliver it to me at my shop im at the 10 30 junction other than that ud probably have to wait till fri cause i car pool. we flipped one of the trucks so now my roommate uses my jeep

thanks guys, i have no problem waiting till friday if allen doesnt mind holding it.

Back