• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

U-joint part #

Jeepm@n

NAXJA Forum User
U-joint part numbers for a 96 XJ. NP231 AW4. I need them for both front and rear driveshafts. I'm thinking NAPA would be my best bet? Putting in a new JY t-case from a 97 with 54000 miles in a serious roll over. Just wanted new u-joints and seals before I put in my gem. Paid 65.00 for the t-case and it was pulled for me! lol

P.S. I 've been searching for the past 2 hours. I must be blind.

why are you searching for PN's on here? I just look them up in the catalog there, or have the parts guy do it. That is what he is there for.

My 96 has 1330 U joints in both drive shafts. I paid $27 for a new Spicer non greasable one last week at FleetPride.

~Alex

My 96 has 1330 U joints in both drive shafts. I paid $27 for a new Spicer non greasable one last week at FleetPride.

~Alex

So you changed the yokes on both of your diffs? Because XJs come from the factory with 1310 series u-joints. Spicer part number 5-153x.

I just figured he had a brain fart and let it go as that :D
:passgas:
Like you never asked any stooopid questions here ;)

ME? Ask a stupid question. NAAAH. lol
I at least do 2 stupid questions a day.

I'm shopping around online for good Spicer greasables or the comparable through NAPA. Looking an item up online by part number gets rid of all the crap that has nothing to do with what you search.

Back