• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

renix 4.0 and aw4

bigazxj

NAXJA Forum User
90k on them from my 87 i have the wiring harness and ecm/tcm also

the engine could use a rear main and oil filter adaptor o-rings and a water pump
it has the late style oil filter adaptor it

it is totaly complete

id like $350 for the engine

also have a 21 spline aw4 from the same rig-$100

or $400 for the pair

located in snowflake i can bring it to the valley or tucson for $50

justin

it is in great shape a good bath and some gaskets would do the engine a world of good. the oil was changed every 3-4 runs with mopar filters and mopar 10w-30

i had a big trans cooler on the trans and changed the fluid after every 3-4 runs

it was going to go in my buggy but i found a 4.3v6 and could use some cash to finish my sammi.

justin 520-465-2895

JJ,

If you still have the motor and trans after the X-mas thing is over then I'll take it.

Dave

right on dude ill call me later i need some stuff and to see when we can do a cage on my new sammi.

right on dude ill call me later i need some stuff and to see when we can do a cage on my new sammi.

Did you REALLY just type that??

I MEAN REALLY??

HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:spin1:

:twak:

Maybe we can work something out.. I'll be buying steel soon to cage my junk.. I need to install my Race trim seats and some Harnesses along with the cage..
After stuffing the hole on Upper Woody, I don't see myself not trying obsticles due to fear of sheetmetal damage.. :D

Back