• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tool request/ Help San Diego

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for a power bleeder to use on my AVY wondering if anyone local has one that I can use. Another thing, maybe your brain, I have replaced the MC the front rotors and pads all around. My breaks are so soft it is scary thats a lot of weight to stop with substandard breaks. I have tried the conventional way yeilding no better results. TIA

Paul

yeah

you might have air in the ABS control unit, try googling and see if there is a special procedure for bleeding it. i know some of the ABS units are very picky about air bubbles. :dunno:

just a thought.

Thanks I'll check that out, just found something that says that "That" should be done after replacing the MC.

I've got one, give me a ring sometime this week. Can you make it over the hill to Santee?

Yeah I can make it over there, Headed out to the IE tomorrow afternoon. When would be best for you? Pm me your # again please.

Back