• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drivetrain Parts

mbogosia

NAXJA Forum User
I have the following parts for sale:

Front driveshaft off a 1996 Xj(auto) - U joints fele good, but it is used so they might need to be replaced in the future. - $50 or $70 shipped.

Rear Driveshaft off a 1999 Jeep xj(auto,NP231,D35)- U-joints are a couple months old. I installed an sye so I don't need this anymore. - $50 or $70 shipped

Np 231 transfer case - Came off my 1999. Shifts good. Worked fine. Has a slight leak on the bottom so It would be good to split it and reseal before installing. The leak just started. I bought a np231 with a sye already installed so this is why I am selling this. $175 shipped or $100 pick up.

Please keep in mind that this stuff is used. The Driveshafts joints move freely , and the TC worked great before I took it out.

Post here, pm me, email me at [email protected] or call me at 615-578-0288 anytime(including =Thanksgiving)

Matt

Last edited:
Back