• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Skwerly Gig

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
Yo, NAXJA! If anyone is out in my neck of the woods on Saturday, my band is playing Angel's Roadhouse (was once Crossroads) in Yucaipa. There may be a cover, I'm not even sure.

I believe it is us and three other bands, but not sure on that, either.

Anyhow, the beer is cheap and the girls are hot. We go on at nine :).

please tell me its not the other bands that played lol!
Yo, NAXJA! If anyone is out in my neck of the woods on Saturday, my band is playing Angel's Roadhouse (was once Crossroads) in Yucaipa. There may be a cover, I'm not even sure.

I believe it is us and three other bands, but not sure on that, either.

Anyhow, the beer is cheap and the girls are hot. We go on at nine :).

dude i wanna go and then we can have a trailer park after party lol!

I will be back from Giant Rock Saturday. Nothing to do Sunday but leave for Vegas. I might make this one if I can get a kitchen pass from Mama. Hell, I could walk home from Angels if I had to.

i really want to come out for this.. i wonder how much gas the XJ will burn from here to yucaipa, then from there to garden grove for me to work on it sunday AM.... hmmmmm.... i wonder if i can even make it there and back haha.

full tank of gas should get you there and back man! i can make it from 29 palms to andys with a half a tank...
i really want to come out for this.. i wonder how much gas the XJ will burn from here to yucaipa, then from there to garden grove for me to work on it sunday AM.... hmmmmm.... i wonder if i can even make it there and back haha.

give or take that is what i got...if i can convice the lady to go again maybe you can meet in orange and you can sit in the back of the firebird??? just an idea...
yes, but my XJ is getting 8-10mpg with the super swampers on it and i cant go over 55 mph haha.

Well, this gig is going to be more fun that I thought! We were supposed to be one of three bands, but the other two bailed out, so now we have to figure out how to BS our way through two more sets, and we only have like ONE set worth of material.

Bring your tomatoes if you're coming - this shizznit is gonna stink! LOOOOLZ!

UPDATE: The bass player chumped out, no gig...

I may still party up here though, if anyone wanted to hang out. My buddy with the Bronco was going to come, so there may still be some fun LOL. I'll let you all know what is going on.

:(

Last edited:
Back