• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Here they are boys!! Attn: Yellaheep

Not to knock the site, but as much as I believe Obama was the wrong choice for POTUS I can't jump on the 'Not My President' bandwagon - IMHO, it's disrespectful to the office itself, regardless of who may be occupying it.

Just my $0.02.

I'd have to agree.
While Obama is the wrong choice in my mind, he was elected. As an American, he IS my president whether I like it or not... :(
And for all those that will jump on Cameron (casm) and I; I'm the first one that spends more to "buy American." Read my posts.

Last edited:
Not to knock the site, but as much as I believe Obama was the wrong choice for POTUS I can't jump on the 'Not My President' bandwagon - IMHO, it's disrespectful to the office itself, regardless of who may be occupying it.

Just my $0.02.

I agree with the point of it being disrepectful to the office, as I did not agree with the ones for Bush. But I beleive that there is a point where enough is enough and people need to stand up for what they believe in.

I agree with the point of it being disrepectful to the office, as I did not agree with the ones for Bush. But I beleive that there is a point where enough is enough and people need to stand up for what they believe in.

they did...thats why he got the popular vote all over the country.

stop crying about it, hes our president. deal.

Bill Clinton brought more 'disrespect' to the office than any of us on this board could.

why? cuz he got his penis sucked?

yea...clearly thats the most disrespect anyones EVER brought to this office...get over it, that was over ten years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
politics is a touchy subject these days...

Im not a big fan of obama, but i just hope the actions he takes will be for the best, and help improve our economy. I think thats the biggest worry right now, not who's sitting in the big seat at the white house.

The fact is that no matter who is in the presidental seat, they cannot change a damn thing with one snap of a finger. The president is just a puppet. I merely posted this due to many posting up their interest in this product. As an American I have the right to freedom of speech, and that is why I love this great country, so I am going to exercise that right! That being said if and when he proves himself I will call him The American President. But until he proves himself I am my own man.

politics is a touchy subject these days...

Im not a big fan of obama, but i just hope the actions he takes will be for the best, and help improve our economy. I think thats the biggest worry right now, not who's sitting in the big seat at the white house.

Ditto.......

I wouldn't care who was sitting in that seat as long as it was someone who could get this country heading back in the right direction. Hopefully, for our sake, and Obama's, he (or the team he puts together) is able to do that. I know most of the folks here hate him, and i am somewhat impartial, I do believe that he has the best interest of this country at heart, and will do his best to remedy the current situation.

Once that has been achieved we can continue to hate him for whatever reason we choose to do so.

P.S. They won't be taking any of my guns away. :farmer:

Ditto.......

P.S. They won't be taking any of my guns away. :farmer:
WHAT IS THIS SO- CALLED GUN YOU SPEAK OF? I've never owned one, so I don't what you are talking about?:conceited

A mccain sticker will get your window broken, why the Fu*k would you wear the shirt? There is a difference from Freedom of speech and Ignorance.

Put the shirt on, and I'll bet you'll be at the next crime scene...

A mccain sticker will get your window broken, why the Fu*k would you wear the shirt? There is a difference from Freedom of speech and Ignorance.

Put the shirt on, and I'll bet you'll be at the next crime scene...
I never been big on bumper stickers or t-shirts. people don't NEED to know what I believe in.

Dems are so good at "acceptance", but so quick to get angry at those whom oppose them...

I have my "anti-liberal" stickers on my jeep and no one messes with it.

I will probably order a few stickers from there.

Not the "not my president" ones because I am an american and he is president elect, but a few of them were funny.

I never been big on bumper stickers or t-shirts. people don't NEED to know what I believe in.
Exactly. Dems this, Repubs that, what the hell do My political beliefs have anything to do with Jeeps? If he's not your President, then leave! your "Standing up to fight for what you believe in" had a chance 6 months ago. It didnt work. Jesus, suck it up cupcake, ya win some ya lose some.

Exactly. Dems this, Repubs that, what the hell do My political beliefs have anything to do with Jeeps? If he's not your President, then leave! your "Standing up to fight for what you believe in" had a chance 6 months ago. It didnt work. Jesus, suck it up cupcake, ya win some ya lose some.

Are you coming onto me?

I just put a Naxja sticker on my jeep...I have no problem showing who/what i support :peace:...ha...but really, we are all americans, and we certainly do have the right to say what we think.

the less involved in politics i am, the happier i am. Just my 2cents.

Back