• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bryce need some help!

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
In more ways than one.....

Anyways, this FRIDAY the day after turkey day good ole bryce needs a hand moving his shit from La Palma (near fullerton 57/91 interchange) to Corona/Norco area!

If anyone coiuld stop by and lend a hand it would be much appreciated!

Help a brotha out!

See ya there!

Ill hit you guys up after I get out of work at 5 to see if you still need help

In more ways than one.....

Anyways, this FRIDAY the day after turkey day good ole bryce needs a hand moving his shit from La Palma (near fullerton 57/91 interchange) to Corona/Norco area!

If anyone coiuld stop by and lend a hand it would be much appreciated!

Help a brotha out!

See ya there!

How much shit does he have ? Depending on how much and how drunk I get and if I hook up with ben fri, I may be able to give a hand.

I have the means to haul all his shit and then some.

How much shit does he have ? Depending on how much and how drunk I get and if I hook up with ben fri, I may be able to give a hand.

I have the means to haul all his shit and then some.

dennis kicks ass.

cannot say this enough.

hey guys im posting on my phone. internet andcable is down because of the rain flooded the box or somethin like that. dennis ill call you in the morning. i dont have a ton of stuff but its too much for just my jeep. thanks dudes

hey guys im posting on my phone. internet andcable is down because of the rain flooded the box or somethin like that. dennis ill call you in the morning. i dont have a ton of stuff but its too much for just my jeep. thanks dudes

Ok, just was wondering if we needed my trailer but prob not. So the truck should be plenty.

Leep

xL8 APEKSx dude ill come pick you up , ben shoot me an txt or phone call give me the details, i will add the addy to my gps, and me and l8 can roll out in the wj. anyone else in the anaheim gg fulerton area wants to roll i have 2 open seats, 3 if you want to squish in the back :D. 714 366 7726

peace
ted

Hey guys, I'm packing shit up in my jeep right now. It looks like we may just need a couple extra cars. My brother in law and stepbrother are saying that they're going to help- but we'll see. I will have more info for you tonight. Dennis, can I text you? I'm almost out of minutes on my phone.

Hey guys, I'm packing shit up in my jeep right now. It looks like we may just need a couple extra cars. My brother in law and stepbrother are saying that they're going to help- but we'll see. I will have more info for you tonight. Dennis, can I text you? I'm almost out of minutes on my phone.

I dont have text on my phone. give me a call we can make it quick.

so wtf is going on nobody as called me to update me on the situwayion, we doing this l8 are you riding up with me? dennis are you going? come on come on the suspense is killzoring me :/

I am in for helping.

I can at least help for a littel while before I have to pick up a few things and then tear into my Jeep.

What time and where?

Well, since you ladies need a big, strapping man to carry the heavy shit...I guess I can make a cameo.

Bryce, left you a msg...call me back re: what time we should head out. I'm gonna ride w/ Ted.

Well, since you ladies need a big, strapping man to carry the heavy shit...I guess I can make a cameo.

Bryce, left you a msg...call me back re: what time we should head out. I'm gonna ride w/ Ted.

BTW - I am going to bring the truck, I am not planning on bringing the trailer but can if needed.

How much big stuff is there that needs to be moved ?

Leep

Back