• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Party

Brendan_91XJ

NAXJA Member #1163
I want to get a head count for the christmas party, so I can get the appropriate amount of food.
So who's coming and how many you bringing. Kids are welcome and we will have a bounce house for them.

When: December 6, 2008 @ 1pm till whenever...
Where: 6351 Knight Ave, Long Beach 90805

I will take care of all the food, but please bring your own drinks. I have a fridge in the garage plus we will have ice chests as well. Also I have a dozen or so chairs, so if you have an extra chair in the back of the Jeep bring it along.

:party:

i should be there with the wife!
I want to get a head count for the christmas party, so I can get the appropriate amount of food.
So who's coming and how many you bringing. Kids are welcome and we will have a bounce house for them.

When: December 6, 2008 @ 1pm till whenever...
Where: 6351 Knight Ave, Long Beach 90805

I will take care of all the food, but please bring your own drinks. I have a fridge in the garage plus we will have ice chests as well. Also I have a dozen or so chairs, so if you have an extra chair in the back of the Jeep bring it along.

:party:

i'll be there, plus the wife, 2 older kids and an almost 2 year old :D

soo...

+4.5 to the count :cheers:

I'll be there. Possibly +1

me and my baby girl ( she is 7 ) will try, money for gas might be tight but i will really try

Hey Brendan, I'll be there with the wife n kid. I can bring all the plasticware (forks, knifes n spoons) as well as cups.

BTW, Brendan said he would take care of the food but everyone should bring some money to cover the cost of the food and the jumphouse for the kids.

Brendan, thanks again for hosting and looking forward to it.

And just to state the obvious, this IS a family event. If you get too drunk and inappropriate, we will ask you to leave.

santa-1-icon.gif
The count to date: 38
santa-1-icon.gif

1xfloppy (2)
Ryno XJ (4)
GrimmJeeper (4 1/2)
Crazyjim (1?)
IslanderOffRoad (2)
Kejtar (1)
Mr. OverKill (1 1/2)
Slowrider (1)
Toyotawrench (1)
djblade311 (2 1/2)
Corbinafly (2 1/6?)
cds36 (1)
SlimsXJ (1)
tcm glx (1)
GSequoia (2?)
ScottyDog (1)
DUMPTRUCK (1)
besthaticoulco (1?)
Skewrly (2?)
Silverslk (2?)
Bajacurt (1)
Cal (1)
Ryurabbit (2?)
jeeperjohn (1)

(?) are either for non committal posts or I am guessing at the number of people you are bringing.

I'm a "maybe". I fly in from NY late the night of the 5th .. and not having been home in three weeks, I probably won't want to leave the house.

Sorry...forgot to RSVP. I'll be there.

It looks like I'm going to have to work.. I'll try to stop by afterwards if it's an easy day for me.

When would the "happening" time? I don't want to show up to late, when everyone is already gone.

E

John and I are in!

Back