• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got my jeep plan figured out!

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I was wasting time yesterday so i figured up what lift parts i am gonna get for my jeep the list is as follows:

OME leafs-$246
OME coils-$82
Rubicon Express t-case drop-$22
OEM bushing kit for leafs-$48
Grand Total-$398+ shipping

I already have an RE BB so i am just gonna keep the shocks and rear brake line from that and sell the spacers and just give away the AAL's. I'll probably buy OME shocks and disco's later on in the coming year. Once its paid off it'll be much easier to buy parts for it! :D

Looks like Christmas is gonna be in February for me!

X2...i think i'll have my parts and be workin on it around that time frame. Good luck w/ yours, are those the 2" springs?

I'd keep the spacers and shackles from the RE BB kit - they compliment the OME lift very nicely. Depending on the OME components you choose it'll give you between 4"-5" when used in combination with the RE BB.

^^agreed

Skip the t'case drop. Run it first as-is to see if you have vibes, and if so build your own drop.
good thinking Byron. I forgot i could just make them.:D

I'd keep the spacers and shackles from the RE BB kit - they compliment the OME lift very nicely. Depending on the OME components you choose it'll give you between 4"-5" when used in combination with the RE BB.

I'm not sure i'm ready to put a SYE and CV driveshaft on her just yet. going that high means i'll have to to also get an adjustable track bar and control arms. whats that another $1k. I'm not ruling that out for a couple years from now though!

I'm not sure i'm ready to put a SYE and CV driveshaft on her just yet. going that high means i'll have to to also get an adjustable track bar and control arms. whats that another $1k. I'm not ruling that out for a couple years from now though!

well, if you think you may go a bit higher in the future, ya might as well hold onto the spacers/shackles in the meantime...not like they'll take up much space hah

well, if you think you may go a bit higher in the future, ya might as well hold onto the spacers/shackles in the meantime...not like they'll take up much space hah

Well the kit came with AAL's instead of shackles. I'll have to order up a set of shackles. I probably will hang onto the spacers so i can go bigger when i get all the stuff

Back