• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bullfrog Trail pics

jjmat3

NAXJA Forum User
Mike K, Leader for the Bullfrog trail run on Sat sent me to post up some pics for him. Here ya go:
BullfrogNAXJA1a-1.jpg

BullfrogNAXJA007.jpg

BullfrogNAXJA025.jpg

BullfrogNAXJA030.jpg

BullfrogNAXJA038.jpg

BullfrogNAXJA039.jpg

BullfrogNAXJA078.jpg

BullfrogNAXJA079.jpg

BullfrogNAXJA141.jpg

Rest here: http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn170/mkjeepers/Bullfrog NAXJA/?albumview=slideshow

It was a great trail, left a whole lot of black powder-coating on those rocks! No body damage, but everything else is cheese grated! One of the tightest trails I have done. Mike who lead us was great, as was their whole group. Thanks Mike.

:yelclap:

Last edited:
Hey where's the pics of me tucking tail and running after the warm up hill? Looking at those pics and hearing the stories I am glad I did!

Besides, if I hadn't gone back to camp I wouildn't have witnessed the GrimmJeeper/Dumptruck carnage!

That was an awesome trail.

Thanks to JJ for helping us out with finding the trail and a big thanks to Mike for being our trail leader.

We had an awesome time and we will be going back for sure!

I got a couple pics, Ill post them up later tonight.

Last edited:
Bullfrog pioneers!

Supposedly the first XJ's on Bullfrog.

Sweet trail, great group and awesome trail hosts/leaders.

Most memorable moment: Seeing Johnnys oil pan on that one drop in. (keep in mind I was following him!) The right rear went to the sky and I thought I was about to witness a first class flop:scared:

I HATE the whoops on the way back. I don't know which beat me up more the trail or the cross desert run.

I got a few pics to load and will post em up later.

Last edited:
Great pics.

Anyone get a GPS track?

I HATE the whoops on the way back. I don't know which beat me up more the trail or the cross desert run.
haha yeah those whoops were pretty intense, but FUN! Im gonna pick up a pair of 7100s for the front, it should be a little better next time :D

How long is the trail? How long did it take to run it?

This trail was so much fun! I am glad that we had someone leading who knew the trail, it zig zag-ed all over the place. Super tight and very tipsy, which kept it fun all the time. there was no brakes in the trail it wound around in the rocks the whole way. I did not get any body damaged, but did scrape bumpers, gouged the heck out of my beadlocks.

How long is the trail? How long did it take to run it?

I believe Mike said the trail was 2.6 miles long and it took us about 3-4 hours with a bunch of picture stops and lunch.

Back