• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

doubler basics?

wishihad1

NAXJA Forum User
hey everybody

well im not even done with my current projects, and im beginning to look at what i want to do next. seems like if i dont have something im planning on doing next i just get bored with it, so after the 3 link, and 44 swap over thanksgiving id like to start looking into building a doubler

who heres built one. i JUST finished my 44, and 8.8, so id like to keep that axle set up here for a while...i.e. i want to keep driver side drop.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/articles/productreviews/mad_rooster

i was looking at doing something like this. the kit makes the job pretty simple, and most of it is a bolt on deal. i can deal with the simple fab of cutting the 231, and making a block off plate. but at the end i realized it was a pass side set up

anyway to make this a driverside deal?

i want to go with a dana300 so i can have twin sticks. honestly im not entirely sure what they both do...but it would be cool:sure:....nah its really for front digs isn't it, or is it for selecting different ratios in the cases?

thanks

Back