• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any District 38 racers here?

SoCal is D37. I raced it years ago, but kinda gave up the desert scene. A lot of people ride in here, but I don't think any race.

is this for dirt bikes?? if so i would really like to start racing desert.. been riding my whole life just for fun but wanna take it to the next level.. actually just built a beefy as heck dirt bike rack for my xj..

is this for dirt bikes?? if so i would really like to start racing desert.. been riding my whole life just for fun but wanna take it to the next level.. actually just built a beefy as heck dirt bike rack for my xj..

http://www.district37ama.org/

It's always good to be an AMA member, they're helping to fight land closures as well. Especially JV.

I just need to let this heel a little more..
2ahyzwz.jpg

I'll still smoke you. :D

maybe if im blind folded, and can only use my right hand and my right foot
(that would mean i could only stay in first gear!) hahaha!!

sure about that? I remember the days we used to ride with Ryan.

sure about that? I remember the days we used to ride with Ryan.

i never even rode with you did i? im talking about real trails with those things called hills,, not dirt roads

:D

i never even rode with you did i? im talking about real trails with those things called hills,, not dirt roads

:D

were talking about the trails in the hills up by hill climb. maybe is was someone else im thinkin of then. all I know is we spent more time waiting then riding it seemed.

were talking about the trails in the hills up by hill climb. maybe is was someone else im thinkin of then. all I know is we spent more time waiting then riding it seemed.

haha yea then it definitely wasnt me.. i never went to hill climb with ryan..

SoCal is D37. I raced it years ago, but kinda gave up the desert scene. A lot of people ride in here, but I don't think any race.

so cal is both D38 and D37. D38 is more san diego area and far less competitive so when guys from D37 race in D38, they kick everyones ass. i actually had a race today, good times

Heh, my neighbor Rob is prez of D38, saw him heading out this evening for gas at 1.78/gal.

nice we camped right next to him last night. he has the truck and trailer with matching purple and orange stripe right?

Back