• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest Friday mid-day run

Sounds good. We gonna use the buggy since you have keys?

Sounds good. We gonna use the buggy since you have keys?

K, anyone else? If not, no pussing or ADD'ing out when u get there Mark. I'm missing a growler of double bastard to get a run in mid-day. :D

I plan on winning the buggy drive Sunday. I got to figure out how to drive with a front locker in JV first. Never done it.

I'll ride with you, and Caroll is leading me to the camp so we'll both be out there.

Count me 90% in. (pending a work meltdown....) I am planning on leaving south OC around 10am so I should be there around the same time.

I think Mattyj was in as well as 2 others. Call my cell if you have any questions or such 714-222-7402.

Oh, hey, this would be a 33+ f/r locker run, don't want to be all day. :) What do you guys want to run friday night?

Matty and I wont be getting there till 5-7pm ish.. Plan on running aftershock at night.

Hmmm... is this an open invite? My Father N Law & I should be getting there around 6p and have been debating running claw or aftershock on Sat. Might be cool to run one at night!

Jeremy

Sorry for the Hi jack Mike..... :D

Regarding...running Aftershock Friday night. I'd be willing to lead a small group there. Leave the lake lake bed about 730pm.

Locked front and rear with 33's+ would be a prerequisite.

Fun trail, with some kinda tricky stuff at the waterfall and just beyond.

just gotta be back in time for Claw at 9:30 pm friday night...

Back