• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

maybe by calico??

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
can i dedicate myself to these and my 60's by calico in Feb?!?!?!

100_0366.jpg

not sure i have the time though i would like to at least do the front, the rear 60 is ready minus the disc conversion but that's only an upgrade option, plus i need to set up the links for the rear. and all i need for the front 60 is the 5 on 5.5 unit bearings and the brake calipers etc, east bolt together stuff, all it takes is money!!!! ( that's something i dont have any extra of right now ) but i have fabed the axles and they are almost ready for install, i still havent decided weather or not i am shaving the front 60 like i did the rear, it only takes a day, two at the most if i double shave it, both angles!!

Last edited:
Change your sig.

That no longer qualifies as a "budget built" truck unless it's preceded by the word "large." ;)

Change your sig.

That no longer qualifies as a "budget built" truck unless it's preceded by the word "large." ;)
even with all the items listed, i still have less than, out of pocket cash, $4000 for the rig and trailer combined!!! those shocks were less than you might think!!! i cant say but i could not pass them up for the price.

Troy. I am not baggin on you, but did you ever get your hard starting problem cured.. I remember hearing that thing trying to`start at big bear, and did not sound good.. I would rather have a good running jeep than some bling'd 60's or air shocks...

Back