• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Its gone!! :(

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Well guys, thanks to a member here on NAXJA, who recomended my Xj to a friend, this morning, a deal was done, and the Jeep is no longer in the garage, or mine!! Fortunately, it sold well, and I think I got what I beleive it is worth!!

At first, it was a little odd, and then of course, a little sad...but hey, next project here we come!!

Damn, that was the cleanest Jeep I had ever seen.

So any word on what the next project will be? :D

No word yet on the next project, but definitely thinking four link, kings and some double digit travel.......

No word yet on the next project, but definitely thinking four link, kings and some double digit travel.......

Thinking HELL!!!! They both will be solid in the double digit travel numbers. Of course, I am sure Tonys will be there before mine but thats cool. I'll roll stock for a bit.

Sorry to hear that you sold it, but glad you got what you wanted. I only wish I could have come up with the cash to finish the deal.........damn bills!!!
Congrats on the sale, and keep us updated on the project.

Dang Tony sorry to see it go, but i know the next project will be sweet, im about to start another prerunner my self in a few weeks, kinda like my other one, but this time link the rear and longer kings up front, i love the wagons, remember this...
102_1433.jpg

Ahh yes, sweeet ride Kevin.

Ok, so no need for a secret, here is what I want:

or-carp10397n2.jpg

or-carp10397n1.jpg

I am also open to doing an F150, or Ranger..... Jeep options are limited to a Grand with a V8........

thing about buying a rig thats so well known, is that it will always be Tony's rig..

Dammm its gone, its like losing my big brother, now time to spend that $ in Mexico!!

Back