• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

how long?

1xfloppy

NAXJA Forum User
did it take for you guys to get your aussie lockers? i ordered mine and was supposed to get it overnighted...its been a week and still havent gotten it...im getting irritated...is there any way to get in contact with this company and see if i can at least get reembursed for the shipping since it still hasnt gotten here??? thanks for the help!

Mine took about a week. call them up. the phone number is at offroadlockers.com i think.

I wasnt' too confident that I would get my Aussie locker in time for JV. So, I called last Monday morning (the 19th) and had it delivered 2nd day. I just checked the tracking number and it's in route for delivery to my house.

You should call them.

E

heres the number. 585-723-1489

9-5 eastern time.

i woulnt have cared if it came in on monday or something then it would have been fine. i ordered it last thursday hoping to have it by yesterday with overnight express and still havent recieved it. tracking says it is on departure scan but fact is i paid ofr overnight and am still waiting for it. (rant over)
I wasnt' too confident that I would get my Aussie locker in time for JV. So, I called last Monday morning (the 19th) and had it delivered 2nd day. I just checked the tracking number and it's in route for delivery to my house.

You should call them.

E

i got mine in a week. im waiting for my gears from PORC as we speak. =(

they just emailed me with this

We apologize for our error. We don't do that very often but we simply missed the Next Day Air shipping selection. You are due a refund of $
83.15 and it will be processed today. Your locker is scheduled to arrive on Friday.
Again, we apologize.

anyone wanna help install it at goatfest haha!!

they just emailed me with this

We apologize for our error. We don't do that very often but we simply missed the Next Day Air shipping selection. You are due a refund of $
83.15 and it will be processed today. Your locker is scheduled to arrive on Friday.
Again, we apologize.

anyone wanna help install it at goatfest haha!!

I'll be out there fri. night aroud hopefully 9 or so..

thatll be a task trying to put an aussie together in the dark eh?
Wanna do a lock-right too? I got one sitting an an old axle that needs to go into my 30 :D

EDIT: DAMN! You paid $83 for shipping! Wow.

no i paid 107 for shipping so i could put it in the jeep before goatfest. now the locker hasnt come in and theyre paying me for the original price of shipping. thats all i wanted anyways.
Wanna do a lock-right too? I got one sitting an an old axle that needs to go into my 30 :D

EDIT: DAMN! You paid $83 for shipping! Wow.

thatll be a task trying to put an aussie together in the dark eh?
shouldnt be too hard. an aussie just goes inside the stock carrier right? as long as the unit bearings arent all rusted on real bad it shouldnt take more than an hour to get it apart, and another hour to put the locker in and put it back together.

shouldnt be too hard. an aussie just goes inside the stock carrier right? as long as the unit bearings arent all rusted on real bad it shouldnt take more than an hour to get it apart, and another hour to put the locker in and put it back together.

Cant forget the hours in between keeping hydrated. So I would plan for atleast 4-5 hours for this installation.

hahahah..i dont think it will be too hot at night.. wait you are talking about gatorade, water, propel, maybe some lemonade right?? lol

Back