• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV raffle.....who's driving the buggies??

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Besides some of the normal stuff, the big prizes for this years raffle are driving rock buggies on Sundays trail run. So, which one are you going to drive?? :D

Dave's rig with the new super bling King triple bypass air shocks? I hear it flat hauls ass in the desert, and will run in the KOH qualifier race in Feb.

My rig which placed 7th in last years King of the Hammers race, and is entered again. Dave's and my rig are Team NAXJA in the next race.

Paul's uber-lightweight buggy with the super dialed in Fox 2.5" airshocks, I hear it's like riding on a pillow.

Or Farmer Matt's famous CAT, the original XJ based rock buggy.

All of these rigs used to be XJ's, and they're all running 40" comp compound Maxxis Creepies with 35 spline alloy shafts front and rear. If you think rock crawling is fun, wait till you do it driving a buggy!!

All of the proceeds go to help Team NAXJA get the safety equipment we need for the race and be as competitive as possible.

So, make plans to be there on Sunday. :wave:

I'm outta here! :wave:

See you all out there,

Back