• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scored at my local junkyard today.

Mr.G & Family

NAXJA Forum User
This is what I hauled home.

Chrysler 8.25
OEM gas tank Skid
OEM transfer case skid
OEM front skid
OEM HD Hitch
Complete power window motors and all wiring and all the switches
All the power door locks and wiring
Power mirrors and switches
The under hood light (large retractable type)

All of this for $155.00!!

I found one more OEM front skid plate, but I had to leave it behind because I had no more room left in my wheelbarrow. Any one wanna make me and offer to go pull it tomorrow??

i would love if you kept your eyes out for an OEM gas skid for me.

the place here takes the tanks and there were no skids...if you could please keep your eyes out ill pay you for it.

thanks!

I would say its worth about 20$?

Sure how much do those go for???

The last one that I bought at the yard was 20. They generally sell on the site for about 40 OBO because there is considerable effort taking one off if there is a hitch and if the stands the heep is setting on is on the hitch.

Just my .02 worth.

Leep

i would love if you kept your eyes out for an OEM gas skid for me.

the place here takes the tanks and there were no skids...if you could please keep your eyes out ill pay you for it.

thanks!

I pulled a skid from PAP at the end of the street from ecology. Half price day was only 10 bucks. Someone else had done all the work and left 1 bolt in it that was already broken loose. Had to remove it anyway to get the D44 out, so I threw it on the cart.

So if you bring a wheel barrow it's a set price to fill it? i need some 1/2 full size dodge van leafs and i could use a 8.25 with 3.55 gears to replace my d35 in my 92. also need zj v8 tie rod was thinking of goin out there this week since we have nothing here in yucca valley.

I pulled a skid from PAP at the end of the street from ecology. Half price day was only 10 bucks. Someone else had done all the work and left 1 bolt in it that was already broken loose. Had to remove it anyway to get the D44 out, so I threw it on the cart.

Did you get the nutstrips with it ?

Back