• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where's Cal?

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
That douche hasn't responded to my PM. Will someone kick him in the butt, wake him up or do whatever it is you california folks do?

He's on the road for work, he said something about crack whore in Ohio and hookers in NY, NY.

Well I'm in the midle of a transaction with him. I just need to know who I'm supposed to talk to to about my locker and shafts, this weekend.

Kracker i will be bringing the parts to JV and Cal has filled me in on the deal. PM me and we can set up the particulars.

blonde mike

You can give the cash to me. :) I'm always good for free cash.

I just talked to Cal. There's a small change in plans. He said to bring the cash to me at the Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas. Cal said that it was important that you pay him... er, me in singles.

Got that? Bring cash. All one dollar bills.

You'll get your parts... uh.... later.

Sorry for going MIA, this is the first time I've seen interweb in a few days.

I saw your PM on my crackberry and set things up with blonde mike, I just didnt have readily available means to tell you that, as you have no cell phone.

;)

It looks like I'm coming back to NY again after Ohio, too.

Its freaking cold out here.

Damn bud!....................Any rock crawling in Central Park?

:D

Unless by rock crawling you mean working, eating steak dinners and drinking a lot of guinness, I'm not likely to find out. ;)

Back