• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal Junkyard trip

Philprof

NAXJA Forum User
Going 'yarding this weekend. Looking for:

1. V8 ZJ coils (very interested)
2. D44 or 8.25 (interest is mild here)

Anyone have any promising leads? What vehicles should I look under for the axles, as I know they aren't XJ specific?

Not for the junkyards, but I got a 8.25 stashed in San Marcos I'll let go cheap.

your close to santa fe springs, check there of course.... there were no d44's at the ecology wilmington as of saturday afternoon.... if you look around in socal, i beleive dumptruck said theres one in san bernadinO!?!?!

ive been told this zj coil spring myth, but they arent as prevailaint as everyone makes them out to be, and one thing is for sure, whenever i see them, they are allways GUTTED!

there are zj springs a few sets in pick n pull in hesp also a 44 front out of an old waggy i have a 44 rear but the housing is alum it has lsd but only good for parts

There were about 7 XJs a couple days ago at the JY in otay. Oh hey i also have a 01 LC4.

Love my LC4. XJ and KTM are a happy couple

0718081545.jpg
0718081545.jpg

I found an unmolested 98 ZJ at the PYP on Beach and Ball in OC. It is now sans coils! :D I think there was an XJ near it with an 8.25. there were a few XJ's with HD Hitches at Ecology on Imperial in Santa fe Springs. Now waiting for Brown Santa to bring my other goodies!

Back