• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a favor from a stock XJ'er...

BruceB83

NAXJA Forum User
I need some measurements. I'm trying to find out where my lift is and my fenders are trimmed (haha...hacked) so I can't do the quick and dirty method. Anyways, I need measurements from two spots...

1) For the back, I need the ground to the fuel tank door...the opening in the body is fine, not the actual door itself.

2) For the front, I need the ground to the top of the amber corner turn signal, not the one below the headlight, the corner marker.

You make no sense, tire/rim combo's change everything!Just do this(you should have searched anyway)!
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=912893

You make no sense. A 15" rim is a 15" rim height wise...and I know the tire size changes it but I am knowledgeable of the 1st grade math to back that out of the equation for the tire size I have.

I know that method was out there but that's not what I asked for. I just wanted some simple measurements to points on the body.

Back