• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OME Nitrocharger recommendation

DubaiXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well, we're leaving Dubai for South Africa and I've had to sell my '97. I'm planning a new build as soon as we've settled in, probably on a 2.5 Turbo Diesel. I've got a set of JC1A's with JCXL's and 1.5" extended shackles already, so I'm thinking to stick in a set of OME 934's Coils (ZJ V8 Heavy Duty) with a poly spacer. With winch, bumpers, etc, I figure on around 4-5"

Can anybody recommend part numbers for OME Nitrocharger shocks for this set-up, with or without BPE's.

Thanks.

It seems as if N35L on the Front and N36L on the rear are the way to go. However, I'm getting conflicting reports on lift. Some say 3.5" to 4.5" and some 3" to 5" Even seen 4"-6" advertised but with no part number - (More or less) OK because I expect to nett between 4 and 5".

I can't measure up unfortunately because I don't have the new rig yet (and OME is stupid expensive in South Africa) so I want to try and get them here.
If anyone can confirm the above part numbers as OK for around 5" I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Andre

I just ran out and checked my rig. Under OLD MAN EMU it says "N36L" on the rears and "N35L" on the fronts. I ordered them from:
http://www.jeepinoutfitters.com with my RE 4.5" kit. Worse comes to worse you could send them an email and ask as they were extremely helpful for me. If you think you're going to sit between 4 and 5 they should work. With my setup, they still have tons of room to compress and extend.

Thanks, Wall04! Much appreciated! The RE 4.5 sits a touch higher that what I'll end up at but if you say you've still got room for compression and extension that's good enough for me.

Andre

Back