• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Women....

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
What do you do with a girl who has a jeep addiction???

This is the Seventh Jeep my wife has brought home. Four of which are still out front now. I'm never gonna finish all the mods :D

wc08lu.jpg

This is the Seventh Jeep my wife has brought home. Four of which are still out front now. I'm never gonna finish all the mods :D

wc08lu.jpg

LOL... well... I say you need to lock it up on both ends, lift it and wheel it ;)

If you don't want her, send a pic! I'll see if I can't talk my wife into accepting another...

You should just sell it before you spend any money and work a trade with Tony........his is already white and caged and lifted and rimed and and and. haha

Dammit john!!! I wanted the grand! That would have worked perfect!

If you don't want her, send a pic! I'll see if I can't talk my wife into accepting another...

Jeep or girl??? LOL

Nice looking XJ John. The Classic is such a cool rig. Considering selling it to make a buck or two?

Last edited:
Nice Jeep John.

She is a keeper! (the wifey)

John (5-90), Amy is right up your alley if you get what I mean! (.) (.) (Sorry John X)

I need to get my girlfriend hanging out with your wife.

Nice Jeep John.

She is a keeper! (the wifey)

John (5-90), Amy is right up your alley if you get what I mean! (.) (.) (Sorry John X)

1. That is MY Jeep! Not John's!
2. Yes, I am a keeper.
3. You owe my boobies an apology, not John!

Just for the record......You rock!!

Haha...thanks, but why don't you remind JohnX about that...he says I only get 2 inches of lift and 31s....but I guess that's good enough to start with :laugh:

Back