• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Steering question...napa #???

89cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for the name and/or part number of the steering arm that goes from the pitman arm to the passenger side knuckle. The ball joint at the knuckle is bad, and I cant seem to call anywhere where they know what I am talkin about. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Looking for the name and/or part number of the steering arm that goes from the pitman arm to the passenger side knuckle. The ball joint at the knuckle is bad, and I cant seem to call anywhere where they know what I am talkin about. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

That's because it's called a Tie-Rod End. The arm is called a drag link.

since you gave no info, im assuming 88 XJ?

540626.jpg

NAPA# 269-6046 $83.43

always workin on my day off..... :doh:

:cheers:

Thanks Grimm. I actually found the same part at autozone for 26 dollars with a lifetime warranty. Thanks again guys!

No actually they got the right part, and yes it was that cheap. I guess I'll just have to see if it holds up and for how long. I wasn't clowning on NAPA's prices, I was just curious because of the big drop in price. It also comes with a lifetime warranty so I dont even have to worry about it. It's getting ZJ steering real soon matter of fact..

Back