• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need auto trans bolts in OC

gcurtis

Shirley Temple was a nug.
Have an AW4 and need the bolts that attach to the ears (the ones with the sleeves), and all of the upper bolts that go from bell housing to motor. I just realized that those were all broken or cracked in the great ditch of '05.

The sooner the better... I can return a set if needed, just trying to install a trans manana.

Have an AW4 and need the bolts that attach to the ears (the ones with the sleeves), and all of the upper bolts that go from bell housing to motor. I just realized that those were all broken or cracked in the great ditch of '05.

The sooner the better... I can return a set if needed, just trying to install a trans manana.

I have a box of bolts that should include those from when I took off the aw4 off of the red jeep. Not sure which ones are they... if you can recognize 'em, you're welcome to 'em.

Which "ears"?

The bellhousing-to-engine screws are 3/8"-16 (upper) and 7/16"-14 (lower,) although I don't recall the lengths offhand.

I used all grade 8 stuff from the hardware store... when I did mine..

Back