• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to get cheap tires in the SD/LA area

SanDiegoXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I know its a jeep forum and all, buy I need to get tires for a minivan and just got quoted $500. I went to discount tire, and even there cheapest tire is $85. I was curious if anyone might know of a shop that can get me some decent tires and a reasonable price.

Unfortunately, it has a 16" rim....which why I believe the price to be so high...I know the 195/65/13 on the honda were only $45 a pop. Anywho, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be more than happy to hear them.

TIA

Try pepboys mike they had a deal going on for buy3 get 1 free installed.

I just got a set of Michelin HydroEdge for my wife’s minivan yesterday at Costco for $508 OTD. They have a $60 off coupon out now for Michelin tires. It was more than I wanted to spend, but they have high ratings and a 90,000 mile warranty. Hopefully, I won't have to mess with them for a while.

Gary

I have a cost co card if you wanna check them out.

I (almost) always buy my tires at CostCo, 4 vehicles in family, have had as many as 6.

Back