• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

grand cherokee springs

When you are just leveling,Your taking a chance . Its hard to give you a better answer since I'am not sure of all the facts...

Other options to consider;

Shims and or spacers
Adjustable coil-over spacers ( ACOS)

Good Luck

Nick

Sorry I should have explained better. I originally started off with a cheap budget boost. I have 3" of coil spacers in front with stock springs. I also have a winch bumper up front so that is weighing it down quite a bit. When I found a good deal on a set of Rusty's Full Springs with 4.5" of lift I went for it but now I am jacked up in the back and down low up front. My plan was to "level" it out by swapping the bb set up for the WJ springs, and was thinking that with the add'l weight up front it should balance out to 4.5 inches of lift. It is also cheaper than buying 4.5's for an XJ which the cheapest I have found is 125.

rustys has 2 inch springs. So does OME i would go with those that should level you out!

:dunno:Those are WJ springs. Will they work in an XJ? I've used ZJ coils but I haven't heard anything about WJ springs. If they will work, that's a killer deal. I'll order them for my trail rig today if they fit.

Back