• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats the best way?

ZJeepX

NAXJA Forum User
Im going to The Santa Ana Mountains tomorrow to go camping. The campspot is basically right arund Pine Cove. What do you think would be the best way to go from OC up there? I have to leave around 6:30 pm which I know is aweful but its the only time I can leave so thats not changing. I was thinking of taking the 57 up to the 10 then just straight across but I really dont know how the traffic is on those freeways that time of day. I just want to stay away from the 91 and isnt the 60 terrible too?

Thanks

Im going to The Santa Ana Mountains tomorrow to go camping. The campspot is basically right arund Pine Cove. What do you think would be the best way to go from OC up there? I have to leave around 6:30 pm which I know is aweful but its the only time I can leave so thats not changing. I was thinking of taking the 57 up to the 10 then just straight across but I really dont know how the traffic is on those freeways that time of day. I just want to stay away from the 91 and isnt the 60 terrible too?

Thanks

You're pretty much screwed all the way around... your best bet IMO is the 91... takes me about an hr and 20 mins to get from the 71&10 to Redlands and only 45 mins from the 71&91 junction to Redlands.

the 10 wont be bad at that time, i drive it all the time, you will have some delays, but not bad.

Santa Ana mountains? Why do you have to take the 10 or the 60? Do you mean the San Bernardino mountains?

I'd say take the toll roads out of OC to the 91 to the 10. If you don't want the toll roads take the 91 all the way.

Honk when you go through Yucaipa! Actually Saturday night is our M&G if you want to stop in.

Back