• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Enough Warnings. . . .

ZomBrady

Chubby Chaser Extraordinaire
NAXJA Member
This is getting ridiculous. Two 'warnings' in less than a day? For 'calling' someone stupid and calling someone else's political diatribe stupid?

You know, it seems like now that a Democrat is president, suddenly so many of you have become so thin skinned. Seriously, if you don't want get called on something stupid, then don't say something stupid. And if you do say something stupid or inflammatory, don't get all butt hurt because you get called on it.

It's just the internet. . . . :moon:

My butt hurts! :rattle:
hospitalcopy.jpg

:D

if you do say something stupid or inflammatory, don't get all butt hurt because you get called on it.
Since I'm the one you called stupid I assume your whine is targeted at me as well. Alas I didn't narc you out to the man. As long as we're doling out free advice though, if you are going to willinginly break the RoC then take the punishment like a man instead of crying like a little girl in the hopes of getting out of it. Your daddy isn't here and we don't care.

Since I'm the one you called stupid I assume your whine is targeted at me as well. Alas I didn't narc you out to the man. As long as we're doling out free advice though, if you are going to willinginly break the RoC then take the punishment like a man instead of crying like a little girl in the hopes of getting out of it. Your daddy isn't here and we don't care.

Didn't think you were the one who whined. . . and if I say something 'stupid' (and I have :p) I expect to be called on it.

But being 'reported' for saying or calling someone's stupid. . . well that's just stupid.

Stupid for the over use of the word reported :D

I'm a stupid he's a stupid wouldn't you like to be a stupid too, be a stupid, think like a stupid, dooo dooo waaa. I know I know that's stupid, stupid.

this whole election section is stupid. We're here because we love our XJs! Join a political forum if you want to bitch about politics!

....oh look a KITTY!!!! How delightful!

this whole election section is stupid. We're here because we love our XJs! Join a political forum if you want to bitch about politics!
You're stupid so there. Go read forums other than political if you don't want to see it...:D

Thank you guys for your support. I believe Farmer Matt and myself, If I can get him on board, will be doing a shake your salty nuts off the old tree tour. To qualify for this service you must be able to speel everi werd en tha anglish langauge et lest twe wais. If you cannot keep from spell checking yourself, I'm sorry, you will just have to apply to our newsletter. I thank you for your support. Matt take a bow!

My little rash of warnings has resulted in me not posting much.... and i don't think i'll be renewing my Naxja membership.

JOe

Back