• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bush v Obama threads...

RTicUL8

NAXJA Forum User
FYI: This thread is not to comment about any political topic, but rather to make an observation.

Over the last 67 months (as far back as the search feature went) there have been an average of 5.19 Bush-bashing threads per month in the non-tech forum.
And in each one of these threads there have been multiple posts.

On NAXJA, at least, Obama fans are a minority.
I'm curious to see how many Obama-mushing threads there will be per month, on average, as compared to the Bush ones.

One factor that will minimize the number is the fact that the NAXJA membership will probably dwindle as the XJ grows older.

you and your damn statistics. i prefer to just make up percentages and assume the majority feels the same way as me.

:D

standard deviation to me,
fudge factor to you.
fing06.gif

FYI: This thread is not to comment about any political topic, but rather to make an observation.

Over the last 67 months (as far back as the search feature went) there have been an average of 5.19 Bush-bashing threads per month in the non-tech forum.
And in each one of these threads there have been multiple posts.

On NAXJA, at least, Obama fans are a minority.
I'm curious to see how many Obama-mushing threads there will be per month, on average, as compared to the Bush ones.
Should be fun to watch.
you and your damn statistics. i prefer to just make up percentages and assume the majority feels the same way as me.
Waste of time. I prefer to just make up my mind and assume the majority can go f**k itself.

:D

Back