• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

positive batt cable

kennzz05

basic dumbass
howdy, wondering if anyone has suggestions as to where to to purchase a positive batt cable with the alt ends on it and for those that have changed theres is a real pain to try and reuse the plastic loom its in now? thanks

NAPA? Build your own? Explain what you're talking about with "alt ends" ?

Those are just a few ideas that come to mind...

Jim www.yuccaman.com

What, exactly, are you trying to do?

Click the link in my sig for more info - ping me if you want something beyond that. If you need to replace one cable at the battery, you'll likely need to replace all of the cables attached to that post; since you'll have to replace the clamp as well (and it's common to have 2-3 cables terminated with a single battery clamp. I never did like that arrangement...)

thanks what i meant was the starter not alt. sorry the starter has that piece thats kinda preformed with both terminals moulded into it. so im looking for the positive cable in its entireity with the multaple including the termination at the batt. its pretty specfic looking so maybe a dealer?? might as well get the neg one as well

At some point in the past I replaced my factory cables with heavier cables that used ring terminals on each end. They screw into the starter just as well, and if you can't reuse the factory black plastic loom, those things are pretty cheap and easily replaced.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

Back