• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama Worries

.40CalPatriot

NAXJA Forum User
I know we proabably dont have as much to worry about as we wish we could about Obambi. But has anyone other than me been actually losing sleep over the fact that he won. I have literally been waking up multiple times the last few nights with him on my mind. (Dont go there, thats not what I mean)Anyone?

I'm very worried about what is to come. My job is on the line, if Obama keeps his promises (threats) I will be out of work soon.

Heck, I figure I'll just quit paying my mortgage because Obama won't kick me out of my house, then I'll go on welfare. If you can't beat them, join them!

I worry, but I dont let it keep me up at night. He isnt (not yet anyway) a dictator the red tape of the federal government will slow up alot of what he wants to do.

This morning, the sun came up, the grass was green, the coffee hot, the commute light and I have the next four days off work. No worries. Like Doris Day used to sing "Que Sara, Sara".

Last edited:
This morning, the sun came up, the grass was green, the coffee hot, the commute light and I have the next four days off work. No worries. Like Doris Day used to sing "Que Sara, Sara".

I would be worried if I was you. If Obama is truley tested like they say he might, I could see your town is a very viable target.

You really should move. I like you and would hate to see anything happen to you. San Fransico however...well it could be wiped off the map and I wouldn't lose any sleep. :D

why worry already. wait until something gets fucked up, which I am sure it will because everyone fucks up. Atleast give him a chance to prove himself

I'm very worried about Obama. My family and I barely scrape by each month and I'm very afraid of my taxes being raised. When we're taxed 60% to pay for nationalized health care, and the sharing of wealth I highly doubt my boss will give me a 30% raise to offset the taxes.
On a side note Governor Arnold Schwarzenkennedy is going to raise sales tax in CA by 1.5%.

I'm not worried.. life goes on and worrying won't solve a damn thing.

Russia is becoming something to be concerned about

I'm actually less worried now that Bush's term is about over ... my political opinions don't exactly fit into this "Super Dooper Election Zone" though ... I'm much more moderate than most of the opinions expressed here.

Les

...,But has anyone other than me been actually losing sleep over the fact that he won. I have literally been waking up multiple times the last few nights with him on my mind. (Dont go there, thats not what I mean)Anyone?
Relax man.We survived Billy-Jeff. We survived Carter. The Chicago political machine isn't going to be pleasant by any stretch, but It won't KILL you. Unwind and get some sleep.

P.S: Yep, I'm worried, but I learned a long time ago not to let s**t I can't change ruin my health

Back