• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Liberals never stop amazing me

kdailey4315

NAXJA Forum User
Maybe my first mistake was trying to have a constructive conversation with a liberal but now the main thing I get from them is "Get over it, Obama won, so support him as YOUR President." How long did they bitch and moan about Bush both times he was elected? They even had those catchy "Not my President" bumper stickers.

Understandable. Both times Bush won many Republicans/conservatives said the same thing to Democrats/liberals.

sorry guys Bush was more worried about his legacy than the conservative base of the republican party, what a waste of the first two years of a lame duck tour. Then to top it off McCain, he is Obama light. If the republican party doesn't stop the left lean, I think a lot of voters will go independent, Alan Keyes we need you to run again, starting now.:wantyou:

sorry guys Bush was more worried about his legacy than the conservative base of the republican party, what a waste of the first two years of a lame duck tour. Then to top it off McCain, he is Obama light. If the republican party doesn't stop the left lean, I think a lot of voters will go independent, Alan Keyes we need you to run again, starting now.:wantyou:

You realize how dumb you sound right?

Being far left or far right is ridiculous. All it does is polarize the country and lead to the garbage we had in this election and the past 8 years.

You realize how dumb you sound right?

Being far left or far right is ridiculous. All it does is polarize the country and lead to the garbage we had in this election and the past 8 years.

I believe it started under President George Bush and really picked up momentum during President Clinton's 8 years. But I agree 100% on the statement about being far left or far right being ridiculous, because like the song and my sig...'Nobody is right if every body is wrong"

Last edited:
I believe it started under President George Bush and really picked up momentum during President Clinton's 8 years. But I agree 100% on the statement about being far left or far right being ridiculous, because like the song and my sig...'Nobody is right if every body is wrong"

Shuddup.

You're wrong!

I love it when people say McCain lost because he wasn't far right enough. Did those far right people vote far left because McCain wasn't right enough? That makes about as much sense as being able to see Russia from your driveway = foreign policy experience.

I agree with Alan Keyes on a few issues but for the most part he is a:looser:

Back