• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is Palin really that Stupid?

FarmerMatt

NAXJA Forum User
Thank god obama knows all about running this great country of ours./.. Chit my bad, he don't, but hey his 3 years will help him right :patriot:

In the words of obama minister GOD DAM AMERICA.. Lets see is that what he said?

Scott do you mean that you're afraid she may drop little Scott's all over? She does seem to be fertile, so does her daughter, now, oh never mind. She's not so pro life that she'd get knocked up by givin a hummer. See I shoulda stopped while I was a head.

I liked the part where the GOP gave her a budget of 25k to buy a wardrobe and she blew 150k including getting low grade staffers to charge her shit to their personal credit cards and buying luggage and shit for her family.

It's her royal highness's matched luggage!
Spaceballs-BH-03.jpg

Honestly I wish the dems would cave on abortion, it's so divisive and honestly it probably is wrong. Then if we could just get the neocons to cave on teaching sex ed, and give up on abstinence, then we might get somewhere.

Last edited:
I liked the part where the GOP gave her a budget of 25k to buy a wardrobe and she blew 150k including getting low grade staffers to charge her shit to their personal credit cards and buying luggage and shit for her family.

It's her royal highness's matched luggage!
Spaceballs-BH-03.jpg
I'm pretty sure she didn't end up with the huge hair dryer though...

is the Pope really that Catholic?

does a bear really shit in those woods?

Back