• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

im moving to canada

bluejeepkid

NAXJA Forum User
.... a muslim is now pres. of the united states......barrack "hussein" obama.....im going to canada, who wants to go with me??

im already on my way. EH!!!

lets do this.we'll all pick an area, overrun it with our own people, then claim it as our own territory and start over. it worked 200 years ago, why not now? :D

lets do this.we'll all pick an area, overrun it with our own people, then claim it as our own territory and start over. it worked 200 years ago, why not now? :D
Quebec's been trying that for a while now....hasn't worked yet. But they're also French. I say we go to the Yukon Territory, should be lots of wheeling land, guns, meese, etc...

Oh yeah, bluejeep, your comment is dumb.:D Well halfway. Moving to Canada sound fun, but they already have the socialized healthcare, however they're probably easier on guns than Obama would be. But the whole Muslim thing is played out. ;)

I'm thinking MEXICO... He can't tax me in mexico...My son inlaw owns around 1000 acres he farms...Chit i think i can off road there too

I'm thinking MEXICO... He can't tax me in mexico...My son inlaw owns around 1000 acres he farms...Chit i think i can off road there too

actaully an american cant own land in mexico, its wriiten into their constitution, you can only have like a 99 yr lease..............i think

sore losers...

being american is supporting your nation as a whole...
you are confusing being an American with being a sheep. this country was founded on dissent. what is, is not always what is right.

Thomas Jefferson said:
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then.
:patriot:

Tell that to your buddies who complained about Bush and always complained about him not being their president.
I have, it makes me sick. I hated when people would say Bush is not their president... I understand that this country was founded on differences of thought, but I believe that the differences should be presented in a civil and intelligent manner...not, lets all move away cause this guy is a fucking idiot.

He IS your president.

Look at my posts in the Obama wins thread. I'll never claim he isn't my president, and I sincerely hope he does better than I think he can, and more importantly that he is removed from office diplomatically (impeached, voted out in 2012, etc) rather than violently (assassination).

Look at my posts in the Obama wins thread. I'll never claim he isn't my president, and I sincerely hope he does better than I think he can, and more importantly that he is removed from office diplomatically (impeached, voted out in 2012, etc) rather than violently (assassination).
:cheers:

I didnt mean you specifically, these are broad statements

Back